Garmin inReach Mini Satellite Communicator
inReach Mini is a palm-sized satellite communicator for maintaining contact when you’re off the grid. With inReach global connectivity, your family and friends will know they can stay in touch, no matter where you are headed. Send and receive texts, track and share your journey and if it should all go pear-shaped, you can trigger an SOS to get 24/7 emergency assistance.
- Weight: 100g
- Dimensions: 9.9 x 5.2cm
- Impact resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Waterproof rating IPX7
- Rechargeable Lithium battery lasts up to 50hrs in default 10-min tracking mode and 20 days in power saving mode.
- Compass with bearing and distance along a route or to a waypoint.
- Small, rugged, lightweight satellite communicator enables two-way text messaging with 100% global Iridium® coverage (satellite subscription required)
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring centre (satellite subscription required)
- GPS-based location tracking lets you share your whereabouts with those at home, out in the field or on social media.
- Access downloadable maps, colour aerial imagery and more using the free Garmin Earthmate® app and compatible devices
- Optional inReach weather forecast service provides detailed updates directly to your inReach Mini or paired device; basic and premium weather packages available
- Send and receive inReach messages through compatible Garmin devices, including connected wearables and handhelds
- Includes unlimited cloud storage and trip planning
- Pair with Garmin Pilot™ to send and receive texts, pull in your smart device’s contact lists, and track and share your flight path. Your inReach Mini is also a supported device for the Lockheed Martin Flight Services (LMFS) Adverse Condition Alerting Service (ACAS), Surveillance-Enhanced Search and Rescue (SE-SAR) and Enhanced Special Reporting Services (eSRS).
- In the box
- inReach Mini
- microUSB charging/data cable
- Carabiner clip
- Spine mount adapter
- Rugged, robust inReach
Weight 100g Size 9.9 x 5.2cm Brand Garmin Accent Colour Orange
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order.
Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed BEFORE 2pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same day, usually with Parcelforce (requiring a signature). Any Next Day orders received after this time will be despatched the following working day. Please note any orders placed AFTER 2 PM on Thursdays will be despatched on Friday, but not delivered until the following week. Next Day isn't possible on Bank Holidays. If you have a mobile number on your account you will receive SMS notifications regarding delivery (UK mainland deliveries only).
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to European countries will cost £9.95.
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to other international destinations will cost £11.95.
Orders over 2kgs or bulky orders may be more expensive to post - we will contact you before we process your order if this is the case. The majority of our International orders are sent with Royal Mail's International Signed or Tracked services, which will then be passed to the postal service of your country for onward delivery.
We are happy to deliver most items to BFPO addresses. If your location means that your purchase is VAT-exempt, we are happy to deduct the VAT from your order before shipping. Please make sure that you include your BFPO number in the Postcode field on your order so we can verify the VAT-exemption.
When filling in your details on the website, please enter your card holder address as normal, and the delivery address in the following format:
First Name/Last Name
Address Line 1
Your appointment or unit
Your barracks or PO Box no.
Your BFPO no.
Choose BFPO if you are VAT-exempt, United Kingdom if you are not
Delivery is free to BFPO addresses, however we may be unable to ship certain items due to their size, weight or value. We will contact you if this is the case. If you have any problems or queries, please contact us.
Write Your Own Review