Purchase of products
The steps required to create a contract between you and us are:
- You place an order for your products on the website by choosing "I agree to the terms and conditions" and pressing the "next" button at the end of the checkout process. You will then enter your payment details in series of simple steps on the website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email once your order request has been received. This will detail the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Outside.
- We will send you a despatch confirmation email when your product is shipped from our warehouse.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch of your products unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions to cancel an order.
We may not be able to accept your order due to one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- The inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing, product description or image error.
- You being not being eligible to order due to the Terms & Conditions agreed with our suppliers, for instance, due to your location.
Occasionally products may entitle you to a free or discounted promotional item. If you choose to return the originally purchased item for a refund, you must also return the promotional item. If the promotional item is not returned, you will be charged for the MSRP of this item. Any charge made will be deducted from your refund for the originally purchased item.
Rights to Cancel
You are entitled to cancel this contract if you wish to do so provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day after the day on which you receive the goods. Notification to cancel this contract must be made by phone call or if you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract AFTER your order has already been despatched please follow the procedures set out in our returns procedure.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to arrange and pay for the return of goods to us, unless the goods are found to be faulty, not of satisfactory quality, or do not meet the description given. The buyer must return the goods within 14 days of notifying Outside of cancelling the contract.
If a more expensive delivery option than standard was chosen we will refund only the cost of our standard delivery option not the full outbound delivery cost.
You must include the original packaging and product labels. We reserve the right to reduce the amount of money refunded for goods returned which show evidence of use beyond the handling necessary to see whether the goods are as expected.
Please note that your right to cancel does NOT apply to products which fall into the following categories unless they are found to be faulty, not of satisfactory quality, or do not meet the description given:
- Bespoke and customised goods.
- Goods which will deteriorate or expire rapidly (for example food).
- Goods received sealed for health protection or hygiene reasons once unsealed.
- Sealed audio, video and software products once unsealed.
All prices stated are inclusive of VAT where applicable.
All orders will incur VAT* at 20% if applicable unless the order has come from within the EC and the customer is VAT registered and has supplied a VAT number. *Except Jersey, Guernsey, Alderney & Sark which are VAT Exempt and all orders from outside the EC.
Sale of Knives and Axes
Under the Offensive Weapons Act it is an offence to sell knives or any other product that may be perceived as an offensive weapon to persons under the age of 18. Customers must be over 18 and must not order these items for persons under 18. To purchase any item that can be classified as an offensive weapon by the Offensive Weapons Act you must use a credit card to show you are over 18.
Description of products
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time the information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions, images and prices appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the exact stock the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of products until your order is accepted in accordance with our order acceptance policy.