Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Day Pack
Compact, lightweight, durable and waterproof strike again in the Ultra-Sil Dry Day Pack! A great solution for keeping your gear light on the outside and dry on the inside. Just like all of Sea to Summit's Ultra-Sil bags and day packs, it comes with its own tiny stuff sack for the ultimate in packability. The unique double Hypalon roll top is non-wicking and helps create a good seal while the compression lacing system provides secure storage. These little packs are really versatile, whether you're into accidental shopping or as an ultralight summit-pack for alpine climbing.
- Weight 110 g
- Capacity: 22 litres
- Waterproof Roll top closure
- Double stitched seams and fully tape sealed construction
- Ultra-Sil high strength and lightweight Cordura fabric
- Siliconised for water resistance and easy packaging
- Elasticised compression lacing system
- Fabric: 30D Cordura (100% nylon)
- Reinforcements: 240T rip stop
- Not intended for situations where pack will be submerged
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
Weight 110g Capacity (litres) 22 Material Siliconised 30D Cordura (100% nylon) Activities Climbing, Ultralight, Walking Brand Sea to Summit
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order. Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us. Please note that postal services are dealing with unprecedented numbers of orders just now; there may be a short delay in delivery but we will get your order to you as quickly as we can.
Click and Collect
At checkout, please let us know you'd like to collect your order from our Hathersage store, either in the Comments box on the order page or by emailing us at [email protected], quoting your order number. Click and Collect items are available to pick up Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (excluding Bank Holidays), one working day after your order is confirmed.
When your item is ready to collect, you will receive a confirmation email; please either bring a print out of this or show us the email on your phone. You will also need to bring a form of ID which shows the billing address for your order.
Please collect from the back door at the end of Outside's customer car park:
Online Only Range
“Online only” products are not available for immediate despatch but you will still normally receive these items within 5-7 days of placing an order. If there are likely to be any further delays we will of course be in touch. These products cannot be purchased in our store.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed BEFORE 2pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same day, usually with Parcelforce (requiring a signature). Any Next Day orders received after this time will be despatched the following working day. Please note any orders placed AFTER 2 PM on Thursdays will be despatched on Friday, but not delivered until the following week. Next Day isn't possible on Bank Holidays. If you have a mobile number on your account you will receive SMS notifications regarding delivery (UK mainland deliveries only).
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
International service suspended
Unfortunately international orders are temporarily suspended due to the impacts of Coronavirus and Brexit related regulations. We are working to restore normal service when we can - please email [email protected] if you would like an update when we resume international services. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.
Write Your Own Review