Petzl Luna Climbing Harness - Women's
A women's all rounder harness that's designed for technical mountaineering, trad climbing and multi-pitch climbing, the Luna is equipped with adjustable leg loops that adapt to all climbers in all seasons. Padded leg loops and waistbelt offer maximum comfort without hindering freedom of movement. Five gear loops will accommodate all the equipment you need, whether you're climbing on rock or ice, keeping it neatly racked and easily accessible.
- Weight: 495 g (medium)
- Designed specifically for women:
- Waistbelt is contoured to conform to the lower back
- Longer rise for more precise placement of the waistbelt
- Adapted waist belt-to-leg-loop ratio for a women’s-specific fit
- Leg loops adjustable with DOUBLEBACK buckles, to adapt to different body types and to seasonal clothing
- Padded waistbelt and leg loops
- Waistbelt wider in back to offer comfortable support
- ENDOFRAME Technology construction guarantees excellent weight distribution
- Plenty of racking options with 5 gear loops:
- Two very large rigid gear loops in front for transporting a large amount of gear and for easy clipping and unclipping of carabiners
- Two rear gear loops are flexible, angled to bring gear to the front and comfortable when carrying a backpack
- One large, centre rear gear loop for racking gear used at belay stations or other accessories and rear haul loop
- Rear accessory loop for chalk bag, shoes, quick link, trail line, or other gear
- Capable of racking additional gear with the Caritool Eve tool holder
- Adjustable leg loops adapt to different body types and to seasonal clothing
- DoubleBack buckles throughout
- CE and UIAA certification
- Materials: Nylon, Polyester, EVA, Polyurethane, Aluminium, High-Modulus Polyethylene
Activities Alpine Climbing, Climbing, Dry-Tooling, Expedition, Ice Climbing, Mixed Climbing, Mountaineering, Sport Climbing, Trad Climbing, Via Ferrata, Winter Climbing Weight 495g Brand Petzl Colour Violet Gender Female CE Rated Yes UIAA Rated Yes Leg Loops Adjustable Gear Loops 4 Ice Clipper Slots 2
- Size Guide
Aquila Weight Waist Legs Small 385g 71-77cm 48-58cm Medium 405g 77-84cm 52-62cm Large 435g 84-92cm 55-65cm X Large 465g 92-100cm 57-67cm Sitta Weight Waist Legs Small 240g 67-77cm 48-53cm Medium 270g 74-84cm 52-57cm Large 300g 81-92cm 55-60cm Corax Weight Waist Legs 1 490g 65-96cm 48.5-59cm 2 540g 76-107cm 54-67cm Adjama Weight Waist Legs Small 460g 71-77cm 47-57cm Medium 485g 77-84cm 51-61cm Large 515g 84-92cm 54-64cm X Large 545g 92-100cm 55-66cm Luna Weight Waist Legs X Small 440g 65-71cm 46-56cm Small 470g 71-77cm 51-61cm Medium 495g 74-84cm 54-64cm Large 525g 84-92cm 55-66cm Macchu Children's
Weight Waist Legs One Size 325g 54-64cm 34-44cm
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order. Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us. Please note that postal services are dealing with unprecedented numbers of orders just now; there may be a short delay in delivery but we will get your order to you as quickly as we can.
Click and Collect
At checkout, please let us know you'd like to collect your order from our Hathersage store, either in the Comments box on the order page or by emailing us at [email protected], quoting your order number. Click and Collect items are available to pick up Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (excluding Bank Holidays), one working day after your order is confirmed.
When your item is ready to collect, you will receive a confirmation email; please either bring a print out of this or show us the email on your phone. You will also need to bring a form of ID which shows the billing address for your order.
Please collect from the back door at the end of Outside's customer car park:
Online Only Range
“Online only” products are not available for immediate despatch but you will still normally receive these items within 5-7 days of placing an order. If there are likely to be any further delays we will of course be in touch. These products cannot be purchased in our store.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed BEFORE 2pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same day, usually with Parcelforce (requiring a signature). Any Next Day orders received after this time will be despatched the following working day. Please note any orders placed AFTER 2 PM on Thursdays will be despatched on Friday, but not delivered until the following week. Next Day isn't possible on Bank Holidays. If you have a mobile number on your account you will receive SMS notifications regarding delivery (UK mainland deliveries only).
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
International service suspended
Unfortunately international orders are temporarily suspended due to the impacts of Coronavirus and Brexit related regulations. We are working to restore normal service when we can - please email [email protected] if you would like an update when we resume international services. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.
Write Your Own Review