Mountain Hardwear Multi-Pitch 20 Climbing Rucksack
Designed for climbing and constructed from incredibly durable materials, the Multi-Pitch 20 can be hung easily from a belay stance. Shoulder straps and hip belt tuck neatly away for hauling sessions, and the tuck-away stretch bungy pocket is perfectly sized to fit your rock boots for descent, or just to keep the stinky things out of your pack and give them some air.
For additional capacity when you need it, the Multi-Pitch 20 has a rope strap for external carry and lash points on the sides for plenty of strapping on options. The styling, tough fabric and burly zip access makes this a great casual day-pack too.
- Weight: 668g
- Volume: 20L
- Dimensions: 55 x 25 x 22 cm
- Pack Torso: 41 cm - 56 cm
- Ultra-durable Canvas X-Ply™ Dimension-Polyant™ fabric with Kevlar® bottom panel
- Stowable stretch-mesh pocket for approach versatility securely carries climbing shoes or a water bottle
- Dual haul points plus tuck-away padded shoulder straps for easy hauling and securing at an anchor
- Quick access guide book pocket and secure internal top pocket with key clip allow for easy organisation and storage
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Rope carry top strap
- Removable webbing hip belt
- Internal gear loops for additional racking and organisation
- Cotton canvas fabric with UV resistant polyester resin for improved abrasion resistance and water repellency
- Durably waterproof polyester film backing on three-layer cotton canvas for a highly water resistant construction
- Streamlined and durable back-panel
- Main fabric: 70D Nylon Ripstop
- Base: 200D Nylon Kevlar® Dobby
Activities Climbing, Walking Weight 668g Capacity (litres) 20 Size 55 x 25 x 22 cm Material 840D ballistic nylon on sides/base with 600D TPU on front and top panels Brand Mountain Hardwear Gender Unisex
OMG how baked is this guy?
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order.
Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed BEFORE 2pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same day, usually with Parcelforce (requiring a signature). Any Next Day orders received after this time will be despatched the following working day. Please note any orders placed AFTER 2 PM on Thursdays will be despatched on Friday, but not delivered until the following week. Next Day isn't possible on Bank Holidays. If you have a mobile number on your account you will receive SMS notifications regarding delivery (UK mainland deliveries only).
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to European countries will cost £9.95.
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to other international destinations will cost £11.95.
Orders over 2kgs or bulky orders may be more expensive to post - we will contact you before we process your order if this is the case. The majority of our International orders are sent with Royal Mail's International Signed or Tracked services, which will then be passed to the postal service of your country for onward delivery.
We are happy to deliver most items to BFPO addresses. If your location means that your purchase is VAT-exempt, we are happy to deduct the VAT from your order before shipping. Please make sure that you include your BFPO number in the Postcode field on your order so we can verify the VAT-exemption.
When filling in your details on the website, please enter your card holder address as normal, and the delivery address in the following format:
First Name/Last Name
Address Line 1
Your appointment or unit
Your barracks or PO Box no.
Your BFPO no.
Choose BFPO if you are VAT-exempt, United Kingdom if you are not
Delivery is free to BFPO addresses, however we may be unable to ship certain items due to their size, weight or value. We will contact you if this is the case. If you have any problems or queries, please contact us.
Write Your Own Review