Patagonia Galvanized Jacket - Men's
The Patagonia Galvanized Jacket is designed for alpine climbing and delivers a great balance of low weight, durability and waterproof protection. 3-layer H2No® fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish is super supple, and is now made with recycled polyester along with spandex for incredible stretch. The soft, jersey-knit backer on the inside wicks moisture and maintains an amazing level of comfort. Pit zips enhance venting, and the jacket’s engineered pattern eliminates all seaming across the shoulders and back, resulting in zero abrasion points. The Optimal Visibility Hood works with any helmet or without, and adjusts with a single-pull Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system. Pockets are sensibly placed above the harness/hipbelt line.
- Weight: 527g
- Stretchy, 3-layer polyester (100% recycled)/spandex fabric offers full mobility and exceptional waterproof protection
- Soft jersey-knit backer wicks moisture
- Engineered pattern eliminates all seaming across the shoulders and back for zero abrasion points and full stretch
- Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system to work equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zips stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt
- Welted exterior left-chest pocket with watertight zip
- Waterproof, two-way pit zips for venting
- Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system at hem offers intuitive one-handed operation
- Cuffs have minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop closure and textured polyurethane facing that grips gloves when secured
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.4-oz 50-denier 88% polyester (100% recycled)/12% spandex stretch woven with a jersey-knit backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Material H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.4-oz 50-denier 88% polyester (100% recycled)/12% spandex stretch woven with a jersey-knit backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish Weight 527g Waterproof Yes Brand Patagonia Gender Male
- Size Guide
Men's Chest Neck Sleeve Waist Inseam X Small 86-89cm 37-38cm 81cm 71cm 79cm Small 89-84cm 38-39cm 84cm 74-76cm 79cm Medium 96-101cm 39-41cm 86cm 79-84cm 84cm Large 106-111cm 42-43cm 89cm 86-91cm 84cm X Large 117-111cm 43-44cm 91cm 97cm 84cm
Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalise our fit descriptions in four ways:
Conforms to the body's contours.
Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting techncial garments may be worn over base layers and light mid-layers.
Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be work over heavier mid-layers. Men's regular fit pants have a slimmer fit through the thigh, lower leg and cuff.
Drapes loosely on the body. Men's relaxed fit pants have a bit of extra room through the hip, thigh, lower leg and cuff.
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order.
Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed BEFORE 2pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same day, usually with Parcelforce (requiring a signature). Any Next Day orders received after this time will be despatched the following working day. Please note any orders placed AFTER 2 PM on Thursdays will be despatched on Friday, but not delivered until the following week. Next Day isn't possible on Bank Holidays. If you have a mobile number on your account you will receive SMS notifications regarding delivery (UK mainland deliveries only).
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to European countries will cost £9.95.
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to other international destinations will cost £11.95.
Orders over 2kgs or bulky orders may be more expensive to post - we will contact you before we process your order if this is the case. The majority of our International orders are sent with Royal Mail's International Signed or Tracked services, which will then be passed to the postal service of your country for onward delivery.
We are happy to deliver most items to BFPO addresses. If your location means that your purchase is VAT-exempt, we are happy to deduct the VAT from your order before shipping. Please make sure that you include your BFPO number in the Postcode field on your order so we can verify the VAT-exemption.
When filling in your details on the website, please enter your card holder address as normal, and the delivery address in the following format:
First Name/Last Name
Address Line 1
Your appointment or unit
Your barracks or PO Box no.
Your BFPO no.
Choose BFPO if you are VAT-exempt, United Kingdom if you are not
Delivery is free to BFPO addresses, however we may be unable to ship certain items due to their size, weight or value. We will contact you if this is the case. If you have any problems or queries, please contact us.
Write Your Own Review