Mammut Eiger Extreme Eigerjoch Pro IN Jacket - Women's
The Mammut Eigerjoch Jacket uses a combination of down and synthetic insulation to create a very light and practical jacket for Alpine and Arctic activities. A unique dual-chamber construction is utilised, with of Primaloft synthetic insulation on exposed areas and inside where moisture is likely to occur, while other zones have incredibly warm and light down. Attention to detail is superb, Lycra hand-gaiters provide a good seal to stop the snow blowing up your arms, drop in pockets keep mitts warm and close by and the hood is one of the best fitting out there.
Please note - sizing is snug on these jackets, as with all the Mammut Eiger Extreme range. If you're used to Arc'teryx or Patagonia clothing, you may need to order a size up from your usual.
- Weight: 780g
- Double-chamber construction to eliminate cold spots
- Water-resistant Pertex Quantum outer
- Taped external seams for greater heat retention and weather protection
- Combination of down and PrimaLoft® chambers on areas exposed to moisture for optimum moisture-wicking and body climate
- MAMMUT® Vertical Motion Construction™ for optimised ergonomics during alpine movement sequences
- MAMMUT High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- MAMMUT® High Visibility Backer Technology™ for high visibility in alpine terrain
- Stormproof, vertically and horizontally adjustable helmet-compatible hood with reinforced shield for an optimum field of vision at all times and easy operation when wearing gloves
- Backpack-compatible chest zipper pocket
- 2 internal glove-warmer pockets made from mesh material
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zip
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- Elasticated hand gaiters
- Silicone webbing on the hem ensures perfect sealing and stops the jacket from riding up
- Hem drawstring can be adjusted with one hand
- Additional stow bag with carabiner loop
- Shell fabric: Pertex Endurance (100% polyamide with PU coating)
- Down Fill: 800 fill power 90/10 goose down
- Synthetic Fill: Primaloft GOLD (100% polyester)
Material Shell fabric: Pertex Endurance (100% polyamide with PU coating); Down Fill: 800 fill power 90/10 goose down; Synthetic Fill: Primaloft GOLD (100% polyester) Weight 780g Brand Mammut Accent Colour Black Gender Female
- Size Guide
Women's Tops UK Size Chest Waist Hip X Small 8 82-87cm 66-70cm 90-95cm Small 10 88-93cm 71-76cm 96-101cm Medium 12 94-100cm 77-83cm 102-108cm Large 14 101-108cm 84-92cm 190-116cm X Large 16 109-119cm 93-101cm 117-124cm Women's Pants UK Size Waist Hip Inseam - Regular 34 8 65-67cm 88-91cm 77cm 36 10 68-70cm 92-95cm 78cm 38 12 71-75cm 96-100cm 78cm 40 14 76-80cm 101-105cm 79cm 42 16 81-86cm 106-110cm 79cm
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order.
Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed BEFORE 2pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same day, usually with Parcelforce (requiring a signature). Any Next Day orders received after this time will be despatched the following working day. Please note any orders placed AFTER 2 PM on Thursdays will be despatched on Friday, but not delivered until the following week. Next Day isn't possible on Bank Holidays. If you have a mobile number on your account you will receive SMS notifications regarding delivery (UK mainland deliveries only).
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to European countries will cost £9.95.
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to other international destinations will cost £11.95.
Orders over 2kgs or bulky orders may be more expensive to post - we will contact you before we process your order if this is the case. The majority of our International orders are sent with Royal Mail's International Signed or Tracked services, which will then be passed to the postal service of your country for onward delivery.
We are happy to deliver most items to BFPO addresses. If your location means that your purchase is VAT-exempt, we are happy to deduct the VAT from your order before shipping. Please make sure that you include your BFPO number in the Postcode field on your order so we can verify the VAT-exemption.
When filling in your details on the website, please enter your card holder address as normal, and the delivery address in the following format:
First Name/Last Name
Address Line 1
Your appointment or unit
Your barracks or PO Box no.
Your BFPO no.
Choose BFPO if you are VAT-exempt, United Kingdom if you are not
Delivery is free to BFPO addresses, however we may be unable to ship certain items due to their size, weight or value. We will contact you if this is the case. If you have any problems or queries, please contact us.
Write Your Own Review