Garmin Fenix 5 PLUS Multisport GPS Watch - Black with Black band
The fēnix® 5 Plus multisport GPS watch is the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along for the ride. This rugged, premium-crafted watch gives you preloaded colour TOPO maps with Trendline™ popularity routing, so you can find and follow the best paths. Plus, it can store up to 500 songs for phone-free listening.
Other highlights include wrist-based heart rate, QuickFit™ interchangeable bands and the Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution. This versatile watch has built-in activity profiles, three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter to guide you with confidence. Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and personalisation through free watch faces and apps from the Connect IQ™ store.
- Weight: 86 g
- Display: 30.4 mm diameter/resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Dimensions: 47 x 47 x 15.8 mm
- Fits wrists 166-229 mm
- Watersports ready (10ATM)
- Premium multisport GPS watch with wrist heart rate technology1 and colour TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths.
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features scratch-resistant domed sapphire lens (select models), and stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel and rear case.
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening4
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution3 lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Smart notifications2 help you keep in touch, showing calls, texts, alerts and more right on the display; customize with free watch faces, apps and more from the Connect IQ™ store.
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multisatellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Battery performance5: up to 10 days in smartwatch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
- Maximise your training with key stats and training features that include advanced running dynamics6, training status, performance metrics and more
- Quickly change bands for a new look or new sport with QuickFit™ interchangeable bands (no tools required)
3Available for supported cards from participating banks; contact your bank for more information. View current supported country, payment network and issuing bank information at Garmin.com/GarminPay.
4Requires compatible Bluetooth® listening device
5Battery life may vary depending on selected performance mode and usage
6When used with Running Dynamics Pod (sold separately) or HRM-Run™ or HRM-Tri™ monitor
Size 47 x 47 x 15.8 mm Brand Garmin Accent Colour Black with black band
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order.
Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed BEFORE 2pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same day, usually with Parcelforce (requiring a signature). Any Next Day orders received after this time will be despatched the following working day. Please note any orders placed AFTER 2 PM on Thursdays will be despatched on Friday, but not delivered until the following week. Next Day isn't possible on Bank Holidays. If you have a mobile number on your account you will receive SMS notifications regarding delivery (UK mainland deliveries only).
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to European countries will cost £9.95.
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to other international destinations will cost £11.95.
Orders over 2kgs or bulky orders may be more expensive to post - we will contact you before we process your order if this is the case. The majority of our International orders are sent with Royal Mail's International Signed or Tracked services, which will then be passed to the postal service of your country for onward delivery.
We are happy to deliver most items to BFPO addresses. If your location means that your purchase is VAT-exempt, we are happy to deduct the VAT from your order before shipping. Please make sure that you include your BFPO number in the Postcode field on your order so we can verify the VAT-exemption.
When filling in your details on the website, please enter your card holder address as normal, and the delivery address in the following format:
First Name/Last Name
Address Line 1
Your appointment or unit
Your barracks or PO Box no.
Your BFPO no.
Choose BFPO if you are VAT-exempt, United Kingdom if you are not
Delivery is free to BFPO addresses, however we may be unable to ship certain items due to their size, weight or value. We will contact you if this is the case. If you have any problems or queries, please contact us.
Write Your Own Review