Vango Knoydart 300 Tent
The Vango Knoydart 300 3-man tent is named for Scotland's last true wilderness, a beautiful and rugged area where you'll need a robust, reliable shelter. The Knoydart tunnel tent delivers the optimum weight to space ratio, and includes a generous storage area. Outstanding ventilation is delivered courtesy of the Venturi Plus Ventilation system and walking pole attachments allow the door to be propped up.
- Weight 4.52 kg
- Packed size: 50 x 25 cm
- All in one pitching - Flysheet and inner pitch together. Simple and quick to pitch and strike.
- Flysheet: Protex RS - Strong, durable fabric, now with a ripstop weave providing 13% more strength. Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 5000mm.
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Yunan Eco Alloy Poles - Extremely high quality poles made with acid free processing by Yunan. These poles provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light.
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- TBS® II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Extra large porch space - With an extra pole the porch offers great space for storage. Keep wet kit out of the inner tent and enjoy greater flexibility, for minimal additional weight
- Inner door Vent with zip - Choose when to increase your air flow, while keeping bug outs
- Venturi Vent System - Combination of air flows creates a more comfortable environment by reducing the build up of condensation. Air in the porch is drawn upwards as wind flows through the vent. Air moves from the rear of the tent to replace displaced air
- Walking pole attachment eyelet in door - Prop up the door with a walking pole to create a sheltered porch
Activities Camping Weight 4520g Heavy Heavy or Large Item - may incur an extra postage charge Size Packed size: 50 x 25 cm Brand Vango Colour Dark Moss Gender Unisex Sleeps 3 People
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order. Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us. Please note that postal services are dealing with unprecedented numbers of orders just now; there may be a short delay in delivery but we will get your order to you as quickly as we can.
Click and Collect
At checkout, please let us know you'd like to collect your order from our Hathersage store, either in the Comments box on the order page or by emailing us at [email protected], quoting your order number. Click and Collect items are available to pick up Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (excluding Bank Holidays), one working day after your order is confirmed.
When your item is ready to collect, you will receive a confirmation email; please either bring a print out of this or show us the email on your phone. You will also need to bring a form of ID which shows the billing address for your order.
Please collect from the back door at the end of Outside's customer car park:
Online Only Range
“Online only” products are not available for immediate despatch but you will still normally receive these items within 5-7 days of placing an order. If there are likely to be any further delays we will of course be in touch. These products cannot be purchased in our store.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed BEFORE 2pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same day, usually with Parcelforce (requiring a signature). Any Next Day orders received after this time will be despatched the following working day. Please note any orders placed AFTER 2 PM on Thursdays will be despatched on Friday, but not delivered until the following week. Next Day isn't possible on Bank Holidays. If you have a mobile number on your account you will receive SMS notifications regarding delivery (UK mainland deliveries only).
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
International service suspended
Unfortunately international orders are temporarily suspended due to the impacts of Coronavirus and Brexit related regulations. We are working to restore normal service when we can - please email [email protected] if you would like an update when we resume international services. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.
Write Your Own Review