Deuter Kid Comfort Pro Child Carrier
Carry your kid in comfort with the Deuter Kid Comfort Pro! Their new Aircomfort Sensic Vario mesh backsystem is incredibly comfortable, with ergonomically formed aluminum V-stays directing the load to the tapered, concave and very well padded hip-fins. It's fully adjustable for both parent and child, adapting for a range of heights, and with a variable width seat cushion too. There's plenty of pockets for carrying all the paraphanalia associated with spawning, including a detachable 18 litre daysack that can be carried either on the rear or clipped to the chest for easy access and a more balanced carry.
- Weight: 3450g
- Aircomfort Sensic Vario mesh backsystem
- Ventilated back system and shoulder straps
- 2 zipped pockets on hip fins
- Permanently integrated, fast to assemble sun roof
- integrated, separately useable 18 litre daypack in bottom compartment with inside pocket and the possibility to attach daypack to the chest
- Mirror for viewing your child on the back
- Height-adjustable child's seat with varying cushion width according to age
- Height-adjustable foot rests
- Different cover material in child's seating area: airy and soft in the comfort zone and robust and washable in the foot areas
- 3M reflector
- Frame is covered with fabric in seating area
- Sturdy aluminium frame with broad platform resists tipping – very helpful when getting into the seat
- Base locks out for stability
- Folds for transport
Weight 3450g Heavy Heavy or Large Item - may incur an extra postage charge Capacity (litres) 18 Size 80 x 43 x 34 cm Brand Deuter Colour Midnight
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order.
Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed BEFORE 2pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same day, usually with Parcelforce (requiring a signature). Any Next Day orders received after this time will be despatched the following working day. Please note any orders placed AFTER 2 PM on Thursdays will be despatched on Friday, but not delivered until the following week. Next Day isn't possible on Bank Holidays. If you have a mobile number on your account you will receive SMS notifications regarding delivery (UK mainland deliveries only).
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to European countries will cost £9.95.
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to other international destinations will cost £11.95.
Orders over 2kgs or bulky orders may be more expensive to post - we will contact you before we process your order if this is the case. The majority of our International orders are sent with Royal Mail's International Signed or Tracked services, which will then be passed to the postal service of your country for onward delivery.
We are happy to deliver most items to BFPO addresses. If your location means that your purchase is VAT-exempt, we are happy to deduct the VAT from your order before shipping. Please make sure that you include your BFPO number in the Postcode field on your order so we can verify the VAT-exemption.
When filling in your details on the website, please enter your card holder address as normal, and the delivery address in the following format:
First Name/Last Name
Address Line 1
Your appointment or unit
Your barracks or PO Box no.
Your BFPO no.
Choose BFPO if you are VAT-exempt, United Kingdom if you are not
Delivery is free to BFPO addresses, however we may be unable to ship certain items due to their size, weight or value. We will contact you if this is the case. If you have any problems or queries, please contact us.
Write Your Own Review