Petzl Hirundos Climbing Harness
The Petzl Hirundos is a lightweight harness designed for performance climbing. FUSEFRAME Technology construction results in clean design with high levels of comfort for such a low weight. Four gear loops should be all you'll ever need (unless you're big-wall aid climbing, and then you wouldn't be wearing something like this anyway!) and we really like the way the front two are stiffened to stand proud of the waistbelt, while the back two are softer to prevent pressure points when wearing a pack or chimneying.
- Weight: 270g (size S)
- Lightweight climbing harness
- FUSEFRAME Technology construction offers excellent weight distribution and minimizes pressure points
- Thermo-formed foam allows incorporation of strength elements into the layer of foam and thus avoids having pressure points on the yokes
- Compact, lightweight waistbelt in thin foam
- No compression points or friction zones on the waistbelt because there are no crossing seams
- Fabric fused with the foam for better weight-bearing over the entire harness
- Very flexible leg loop attachment bridges for more comfortable walking and climbing
- Fitted elastic leg loops give complete freedom of movement
- DoubleBack HD buckle in forged aluminum has a slim, rounded design that offers good grip and fluid glide of the webbing for easy and quick adjustment and tightening of the waistbelt
- Reinforced tie-in points in high-tenacity polyethylene for improved resistance to wear from rope friction
- 4 gear loops: two high-capacity rigid ones in front for quick and easy access to equipment and two flexible ones in the rear to avoid creating pressure points with a backpack
- Two integrated CARITOOL tool holder slots
- Rear loop for haul rope
- Two rear elastics on detachable buckles to avoid crossing leg loops when donning harness
- Bluesign approved product
- 3 Year Guarantee
Activities Alpine Climbing, Climbing, Sport Climbing, Trad Climbing, Ultralight, Via Ferrata Weight 270g Brand Petzl Colour Orange Gender Unisex CE Rated Yes Leg Loops Fixed Gear Loops 4 Ice Clipper Slots 2
- Size Guide
Sitta Weight Waist Legs Small 240g 67-77cm 48-53cm Medium 270g 74-84cm 52-57cm Large 300g 81-92cm 55-60cm Corax Weight Waist Legs 1 490g 65-96cm 48.5-59cm 2 540g 76-107cm 54-67cm Adjama Weight Waist Legs Small 460g 71-77cm 47-57cm Medium 485g 77-84cm 51-61cm Large 515g 84-92cm 54-64cm X Large 545g 92-100cm 55-66cm Luna Weight Waist Legs X Small 440g 65-71cm 46-56cm Small 470g 71-77cm 51-61cm Medium 495g 74-84cm 54-64cm Large 525g 84-92cm 55-66cm Macchu Children's
Weight Waist Legs One Size 325g 54-64cm 34-44cm
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order.
Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us.
Click and Collect
At checkout, please let us know you'd like to collect your order from our Hathersage store, either in the Comments box on the order page or by emailing us at [email protected], quoting your order number. Click and Collect items are available to pick up Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (excluding Bank Holidays), one working day after your order is confirmed.
When your item is ready to collect, you will receive a confirmation email; please either bring a print out of this or show us the email on your phone. You will also need to bring a form of ID which shows the billing address for your order.
Please collect from the back door at the end of Outside's customer car park:
Online Only Range
“Online only” products are not available for immediate despatch but you will still normally receive these items within 5-7 days of placing an order. If there are likely to be any further delays we will of course be in touch. These products cannot be purchased in our store.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed BEFORE 2pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same day, usually with Parcelforce (requiring a signature). Any Next Day orders received after this time will be despatched the following working day. Please note any orders placed AFTER 2 PM on Thursdays will be despatched on Friday, but not delivered until the following week. Next Day isn't possible on Bank Holidays. If you have a mobile number on your account you will receive SMS notifications regarding delivery (UK mainland deliveries only).
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
Tuesday 22nd December - International service suspended
Due to Coronavirus transport impacts our couriers have had to temporarily suspend international services. We are unable to fulfil orders outside the UK at this time. The situation is changing rapidly and we will resume services as soon as possible.
There may be delays to international deliveries due to the Coronoavirus crisis. Please see our update here for further information: Outside Update
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to European countries will cost £9.95.
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to other international destinations will cost £11.95.
Orders over 2kgs or bulky orders may be more expensive to post - we will contact you before we process your order if this is the case. The majority of our International orders are sent with Royal Mail's International Signed or Tracked services, which will then be passed to the postal service of your country for onward delivery.
We are happy to deliver most items to BFPO addresses. If your location means that your purchase is VAT-exempt, we are happy to deduct the VAT from your order before shipping. Please make sure that you include your BFPO number in the Postcode field on your order so we can verify the VAT-exemption.
When filling in your details on the website, please enter your card holder address as normal, and the delivery address in the following format:
First Name/Last Name
Address Line 1
Your appointment or unit
Your barracks or PO Box no.
Your BFPO no.
Choose BFPO if you are VAT-exempt, United Kingdom if you are not
Delivery is free to BFPO addresses, however we may be unable to ship certain items due to their size, weight or value. We will contact you if this is the case. If you have any problems or queries, please contact us.
Write Your Own Review