MSR Reactor 1.7L and 2.5L Stove System
MSR's state of the art, highly efficient Reactor cooking system is the fastest and most fuel efficient stove ever made, delivering outstanding performance in the cold and wind of the real world. Simply put, you’ll burn less fuel, carry less fuel, and move faster than with any other stove available. And with MSR’s proven quality and durability, you can be sure it will perform when you need it most.
Now available in a huge 2.5 litre size - ideal for larger groups looking to take advantage of the highest-performing gas stove on the market.
- 1.7 litre: 500 g
- 2.7 litre: 590 g
- 1.7 litre: 13.7 x 14.7 x 17 cm
- 2.7 litre: 19.6 x 18.2 x 14.7 cm
- 1.7L System: All-around performer with the capacity to boil water and melt snow fast for two or more.
- 2.5L System: Boils enough for five freeze dried meals at once, or make it an expedition snow-melting powerhouse for 2-3 people.
- Integrated System: State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency cookware are combined into a compact, self-contained and easy-to-use system.
- Unrivalled Boil Time: Outperforms the competition in head-to-head lab tests-boiling .5 litres of water in just 1.5 minutes - with an even greater advantage out in the real world.
- Unmatched Wind Protection: Heat exchanger completely encloses radiant burner head, virtually eliminating the effects of wind to maintain outstanding boil times and save fuel.
- Maximum Efficiency: Patent-pending radiant burner, heat exchanger and internal pressure regulator produce best-in-class, fuel-sipping efficiency in all conditions.
- Compact: All systems are self-contained, fitting the stove and fuel inside the pot.
- Includes: Reactor Pot and Stove, BPA-Free Strainer Lid, PackTowl® Pot Protector, and folding/locking handle.
Activities Camping, Expedition, Travel Brand MSR Gender Unisex
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order. Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us. Please note that postal services are dealing with unprecedented numbers of orders just now; there may be a short delay in delivery but we will get your order to you as quickly as we can.
Click and Collect
At checkout, please let us know you'd like to collect your order from our Hathersage store, either in the Comments box on the order page or by emailing us at [email protected], quoting your order number. Click and Collect items are available to pick up Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (excluding Bank Holidays), one working day after your order is confirmed.
When your item is ready to collect, you will receive a confirmation email; please either bring a print out of this or show us the email on your phone. You will also need to bring a form of ID which shows the billing address for your order.
Please collect from the back door at the end of Outside's customer car park:
Online Only Range
“Online only” products are not available for immediate despatch but you will still normally receive these items within 5-7 days of placing an order. If there are likely to be any further delays we will of course be in touch. These products cannot be purchased in our store.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed BEFORE 2pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same day, usually with Parcelforce (requiring a signature). Any Next Day orders received after this time will be despatched the following working day. Please note any orders placed AFTER 2 PM on Thursdays will be despatched on Friday, but not delivered until the following week. Next Day isn't possible on Bank Holidays. If you have a mobile number on your account you will receive SMS notifications regarding delivery (UK mainland deliveries only).
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
International service suspended
Unfortunately international orders are temporarily suspended due to the impacts of Coronavirus and Brexit related regulations. We are working to restore normal service when we can - please email [email protected] if you would like an update when we resume international services. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.
Write Your Own Review