Montane VIA 20 Dragon Running Pack
The Montane VIA 20 Dragon is a large running pack that is obviously designed for standard UK conditions, as it features a fully waterproof main compartment with roll top closure. 20 litres may be enough for a mountain marathon if you're super keen, or else if you're out running in horrid weather and need some extra back up kit just in case. The VIA 20 Dragon includes 2 500ml Soft flasks.
- Weight: 350g
- Capacity: 20 litres
- Running pack with waterproof roll-top main compartment
- Montane Freelight Chassis
- POLYGIENE® permanent odour control keeps the pack fresher and odour free for longer
- Bound seams on the chassis give stronger, soft touch neater edges
- Technically tailored ergonomic Montane Freelight Chassis vest designed for body-hugging load carrying comfort during movement over long distances and whilst running
- Front stretch hook and loop lower body adjustment enables chassis to grip the body whilst running and allow for unrestricted breathing during exertion
- Chassis elastication also allows the user’s rib cage to expand freely for unrestricted breathing during exertion
- Low profile sternum stretch adjustment with adjustable hook and multiple attachment points
- Top shoulder adjustment to pull main pack body closer to upper torso
- Includes 2 x Montane SoftFlasks™ 500ml for fast, compressible hydration whilst on the move. These can be compacted when empty for neat space saving
- Right and left top elastic loops for compatible Montane SoftFlask™ Straw accessory (sold separately), bladder tube or small race map
- External hydration bladder sleeve access behind rear back panel with easy attachment points for tube on chassis
- Roll-top closure with internal taped seams to create a weatherproof compartment
- External front zipped pocket with stretch mesh panel on main pack body
- New stretch bucket side pocket for additional external storage
- Two upper stretch mesh storage pockets on chassis; right-hand pocket with security zip
- Two lower Montane SoftFlask™ compatible pockets on chassis; left-hand pocket with security zip
- Two additional stretch mesh storage pockets on either side of the pack harness
- Zigzag side compression adjustment to bring main pack body closer to the chassis to prevent shifting and improve weight balance
- Underarm pole attachment point that is easy to access whilst on the move
- External bungee provides main pack body compression and additional storage with low profile 'penny cordlock' adjustment
- YKK reverse coil Montane semi-auto zips that lock shut and are rustle free
- Removable whistle accessory for mountain and race safety
- Top lightweight hang loop
- 360° ‘Dusk Till Dawn’ head torch reflectivity
- RAPTOR UL fabric with Robic™ filaments and internal taped seams
- CONTACT Flyte Mesh Air
Activities Running Weight 350g Capacity (litres) 20 Brand Montane Colour Black/Laser Green Gender Unisex
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order.
Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us. Please note that our postal services are dealing with unprecedented numbers of orders just now; there may be a short delay in your order's arrival but will will get it to you as soon as possible.
Click and Collect
At checkout, please let us know you'd like to collect your order from our Hathersage store, either in the Comments box on the order page or by emailing us at email@example.com, quoting your order number. Click and Collect items are available to pick up Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (excluding Bank Holidays), one working day after your order is confirmed.
When your item is ready to collect, you will receive a confirmation email; please either bring a print out of this or show us the email on your phone. You will also need to bring a form of ID which shows the billing address for your order.
Please collect from the back door at the end of Outside's customer car park:
Online Only Range
“Online only” products are not available for immediate despatch but you will still normally receive these items within 5-7 days of placing an order. If there are likely to be any further delays we will of course be in touch. These products cannot be purchased in our store.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed BEFORE 2pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same day, usually with Parcelforce (requiring a signature). Any Next Day orders received after this time will be despatched the following working day. Please note any orders placed AFTER 2 PM on Thursdays will be despatched on Friday, but not delivered until the following week. Next Day isn't possible on Bank Holidays. If you have a mobile number on your account you will receive SMS notifications regarding delivery (UK mainland deliveries only).
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
Tuesday 22nd December - International service suspended
International orders are temporarily suspended due to the impacts of Coronavirus and Brexit related regulations. We are working to restore normal service as soon as possible - please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an update when we resume international services.
We are happy to deliver most items to BFPO addresses. If your location means that your purchase is VAT-exempt, we are happy to deduct the VAT from your order before shipping. Please make sure that you include your BFPO number in the Postcode field on your order so we can verify the VAT-exemption.
When filling in your details on the website, please enter your card holder address as normal, and the delivery address in the following format:
First Name/Last Name
Address Line 1
Your appointment or unit
Your barracks or PO Box no.
Your BFPO no.
Choose BFPO if you are VAT-exempt, United Kingdom if you are not
Delivery is free to BFPO addresses, however we may be unable to ship certain items due to their size, weight or value. We will contact you if this is the case. If you have any problems or queries, please contact us.
Write Your Own Review