Arc'teryx Alpha AR Waterproof Jacket
The Alpha AR is a versatile, intelligently designed hardshell that has become a benchmark for mountain weather protection. It is extremely lightweight but can be trusted to keep you dry through relentless summer downpours or the worst the winter can throw at you. Cut and featured for alpine performance, it's equally at home layered up for Scottish winters or stripped down for an energetic walk in the English mizzle.
Light, durable N40p-X 3L Gore-Tex® Pro delivers durable waterproof, windproof, breathable performance. Burly N80p-X Gore-Tex® Pro reinforces high wear areas. The helmet compatible StormHood™ delivers full protection with minimal impact on vision and secures with glove-friendly Cohaesive™ cordlocks. Large crossover chest pockets are easily accessed, and pit zips add ventilation.
- Weight: 400g
- Regular Fit
- Hip Length
- Centre back length: 78 cm
- Lightweight Durable Construction with reinforced hood, shoulders and arms
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Strategically placed narrow GORE® seam tape (8mm width)
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Patterning e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood™ with laminated brim and Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Laminated chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ external zips
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem Cohaesive™ hem adjusters function as Hemlock™ to prevent jacket from slipping out from under a climbing harness
- Internal zipped pocket, two high, crossover hand pockets with WaterTight™ zips
Weight 400g Brand Arc'teryx Gender Male
- Size Guide
Men's Tops Chest Waist Hip Sleeve X Small 94cm 74cm 91cm 81cm Small 97cm 79cm 97cm 84cm Medium 102cm 84cm 102cm 86cm Large 109cm 91cm 109cm 89cm X Large 117cm 99cm 117cm 91cm XX Large 127cm 109cm 127cm 94cm Men's pants Waist Hip Short inseam Regular inseam Long inseam X Small 74cm 91cm 72cm 77cm 84.6cm Small 79cm 97cm 72cm 77cm 84.6cm Medium 84cm 102cm 72cm 77cm 84.6cm Large 91cm 109cm 74cm 79cm 86.6cm X Large 99cm 117cm 76cm 81cm 87.6cm XX Large 109cm 127cm 77cm 82cm 88.6cm
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order. Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed BEFORE 2pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same day, usually with Parcelforce (requiring a signature). Any Next Day orders received after this time will be despatched the following working day. Please note any orders placed AFTER 2 PM on Thursdays will be despatched on Friday, but not delivered until the following week. Next Day isn't possible on Bank Holidays. If you have a mobile number on your account you will receive SMS notifications regarding delivery (UK mainland deliveries only).
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to European countries will cost £9.95.
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to other international destinations will cost £11.95.
Orders over 2kgs or bulky orders may be more expensive to post - we will contact you before we process your order if this is the case. The majority of our International orders are sent with Royal Mail's International Signed or Tracked services, which will then be passed to the postal service of your country for onward delivery.
We are happy to deliver most items to BFPO addresses. If your location means that your purchase is VAT-exempt, we are happy to deduct the VAT from your order before shipping. Please make sure that you include your BFPO number in the Postcode field on your order so we can verify the VAT-exemption.
When filling in your details on the website, please enter your card holder address as normal, and the delivery address in the following format:
First Name/Last Name
Address Line 1
Your appointment or unit
Your barracks or PO Box no.
Your BFPO no.
Choose BFPO if you are VAT-exempt, United Kingdom if you are not
Delivery is free to BFPO addresses, however we may be unable to ship certain items due to their size, weight or value. We will contact you if this is the case. If you have any problems or queries, please contact us.
Write Your Own Review