Garmin Fenix 5 PLUS Multisport GPS Watch - Black with Black band
The fēnix® 5 Plus multisport GPS watch is the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along for the ride. This rugged, premium-crafted watch gives you preloaded colour TOPO maps with Trendline™ popularity routing, so you can find and follow the best paths. Plus, it can store up to 500 songs for phone-free listening.
Other highlights include wrist-based heart rate, QuickFit™ interchangeable bands and the Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution. This versatile watch has built-in activity profiles, three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter to guide you with confidence. Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and personalisation through free watch faces and apps from the Connect IQ™ store.
- Weight: 86 g
- Display: 30.4 mm diameter/resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Dimensions: 47 x 47 x 15.8 mm
- Fits wrists 166-229 mm
- Watersports ready (10ATM)
- Premium multisport GPS watch with wrist heart rate technology1 and colour TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths.
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features scratch-resistant domed sapphire lens (select models), and stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel and rear case.
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening4
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution3 lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Smart notifications2 help you keep in touch, showing calls, texts, alerts and more right on the display; customize with free watch faces, apps and more from the Connect IQ™ store.
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multisatellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Battery performance5: up to 10 days in smartwatch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
- Maximise your training with key stats and training features that include advanced running dynamics6, training status, performance metrics and more
- Quickly change bands for a new look or new sport with QuickFit™ interchangeable bands (no tools required)
3Available for supported cards from participating banks; contact your bank for more information. View current supported country, payment network and issuing bank information at Garmin.com/GarminPay.
4Requires compatible Bluetooth® listening device
5Battery life may vary depending on selected performance mode and usage
6When used with Running Dynamics Pod (sold separately) or HRM-Run™ or HRM-Tri™ monitor
Size 47 x 47 x 15.8 mm Brand Garmin Colour Black with black band
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order. Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us. Please note that postal services are dealing with unprecedented numbers of orders just now; there may be a short delay in delivery but we will get your order to you as quickly as we can.
Click and Collect
At checkout, please let us know you'd like to collect your order from our Hathersage store, either in the Comments box on the order page or by emailing us at [email protected], quoting your order number. Click and Collect items are available to pick up Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (excluding Bank Holidays), one working day after your order is confirmed.
When your item is ready to collect, you will receive a confirmation email; please either bring a print out of this or show us the email on your phone. You will also need to bring a form of ID which shows the billing address for your order.
Please collect from the back door at the end of Outside's customer car park:
Online Only Range
“Online only” products are not available for immediate despatch but you will still normally receive these items within 5-7 days of placing an order. If there are likely to be any further delays we will of course be in touch. These products cannot be purchased in our store.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed BEFORE 2pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same day, usually with Parcelforce (requiring a signature). Any Next Day orders received after this time will be despatched the following working day. Please note any orders placed AFTER 2 PM on Thursdays will be despatched on Friday, but not delivered until the following week. Next Day isn't possible on Bank Holidays. If you have a mobile number on your account you will receive SMS notifications regarding delivery (UK mainland deliveries only).
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
International service suspended
Unfortunately international orders are temporarily suspended due to the impacts of Coronavirus and Brexit related regulations. We are working to restore normal service when we can - please email [email protected] if you would like an update when we resume international services. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.
Write Your Own Review