Garmin Fenix 5 Multisport GPS Watch
The Garmin Fenix 5 is a premium multi-sport GPS watch with specialist profiles that will monitor and analyse your performance whether you're running, cycling or putting in hard hours in the gym. It'll follow you onto ski lifts, down fairways and across open water, always monitoring how you're doing, and if you're out in the wilderness it has GPS, navigation aids and weather predictions to keep you on track. It's basically big brother in a baby package.
- Premium multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology¹
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode or up to 75 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions: 1.9” x 1.9” x 0.6” (47.0 x 47.0 x 15.5 mm)
- Display size: 1.2” (30.5 mm) diameter
- Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels; sunlight-visible, always-on, low power, colorful display
- Color display
- Negative mode display
- Weight (with silicone band): 85.0 g
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life:
- Up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings)
- Up to 24 hours in GPS mode
- Up to 75 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode
- Water rating: 10 ATM
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Barometric altimeter
- Electronic compass
- Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone)
- Vibration alert
- Music control
- Find my phone
- VIRB® control
- Watch functions:
- Time of day (12/24h)
- Calendar (day/date)
- Daily alarm
- Stop watch
- Sunrise/sunset alerts
Maps & Memory
- Built-in memory: 64 MB; available 54 MB
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 1,000
- Routes: 30
- Track log: 200 hours
- Virtual Pacer™ (compares current pace to target)
- V02 max estimate
- Recovery advisor
- Race predictor
- Running dynamics
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)
- Personal records
- Compatible with Vector
- Multiple bike profiles
- Bike speed/cadence sensor
- Heart rate monitor
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person)
- Virtual Racer™/Race an Activity (compete against other activities);
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during an activity)
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button and/or with activity still in progress)
- Auto multisport (switch sport modes with 1 button press)
- Advanced workouts (create custom workouts)
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Calculates calories burned
- Aerobic Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your fitness)
- Customizable screen(s)
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters)
- Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
- Stroke type identification (e.g. freestyle)
- Open water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
- Swim workouts
- Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)
- Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)
- Yardage to layups/doglegs
- Digital scorecard
- Hunt/fish calendar
- Sun and moon information
- Area calculation
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to Garmin Connect)
Activities Alpine Climbing, Climbing, Cycling, Expedition, Mountaineering, Running, Ski Mountaineering, Skiing, Snowboarding, Trad Climbing, Training, Travel, Walking, Winter Climbing Weight 85g Size 47x47x15.5mm Brand Garmin Colour Slate Grey
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order.
Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us.
Click and Collect
At checkout, please enter your billing address as the shipping address, then choose Click and Collect as your Shipping Method. Click and Collect items are available to pick up Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (excluding Bank Holidays), one working day after your order is confirmed.
When your item is ready to collect, you will receive a confirmation email; please either bring a print out of this or show us the email on your phone. You will also need to bring a form of ID which shows the billing address for your order.
Please collect from the back door at the end of Outside's customer car park:
Online Only Range
“Online only” products are not available for immediate despatch but you will still normally receive these items within 5-7 days of placing an order. If there are likely to be any further delays we will of course be in touch. These products cannot be purchased in our stores.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95 - this service has been suspended until further notice due to the Coronavirus crisis
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
There may be delays to international deliveries due to the Coronoavirus crisis. Please see our update here for further information: Outside Update
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to European countries will cost £9.95.
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to other international destinations will cost £11.95.
Orders over 2kgs or bulky orders may be more expensive to post - we will contact you before we process your order if this is the case. The majority of our International orders are sent with Royal Mail's International Signed or Tracked services, which will then be passed to the postal service of your country for onward delivery.
We are happy to deliver most items to BFPO addresses. If your location means that your purchase is VAT-exempt, we are happy to deduct the VAT from your order before shipping. Please make sure that you include your BFPO number in the Postcode field on your order so we can verify the VAT-exemption.
When filling in your details on the website, please enter your card holder address as normal, and the delivery address in the following format:
First Name/Last Name
Address Line 1
Your appointment or unit
Your barracks or PO Box no.
Your BFPO no.
Choose BFPO if you are VAT-exempt, United Kingdom if you are not
Delivery is free to BFPO addresses, however we may be unable to ship certain items due to their size, weight or value. We will contact you if this is the case. If you have any problems or queries, please contact us.
Write Your Own Review