Deuter Kid Comfort III Child Carrier
NOW WITH A FREE KC DELUXE RAINCOVER WORTH £29
First class travel for passenger and captain alike on any family expedition! Pivoting Vari Flex hip fins deliver ultimate comfort and precise load control. They are concave in shape and ultra-comfortable, sit perfectly, follow every movement with ease and distribute the weight evenly to the hips. And because they allow maximum freedom of movement, they help save energy.
The child enjoys the stability and comfort of the softly padded, high rising backrest and the integrated sun roof protects from the burning sun. With its clever construction you can easily stow the roof in the headrest. The kid’s ‘basecamp’ comes in a new design and now offers an all round padded cabin covered with breathable, skin friendly fabric. The flexible foot rests as well as the ergonomic chin pad and seat pads guarantee a safe and ergonomic posture. One problem might arise though: it is quite likely the passenger will refuse to exit the cockpit…This Item is not available to ship abroad
- Weight 3500g
- Bag capacity: 18 litres
- Height adjustable child seat with variable width
- Child specific, soft padded 5-point safety harness with effortless size adjustment function
- Extra soft, ergonomic, padded, detachable and washable chin pad
- Seat frame covered with soft material
- Stepped Vari Fit back length adjustment
- Aircontact back system with breathable hollow chamber foam pads
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining
- Height adjustable footrests
- Pivoting Vari Flex hip belt
- Comfortable and safe side entry for the child’s seat
- Sturdy aluminium frame with wide platform for maximum stability
- Pull forward adjustment on hip belt
- Kickstand with audible ‘click’ sound when locked
- Two grab handles
- Multiple storage options: zipped pocket on hip belt, stretch side pockets, large zipped compartment underneath the seat, long zipped compartment for hydration system or sun roof (integrated) and rain cover (accessory), compartment on the back with zipped pocket
- 3M reflector
- Foldable for easy transport
- Teddy bear included
- Integrated sun roof
- Rear view mirror stored in the hip pocket to check the cockpit
Activities Travel, Walking Weight 3500g Brand Deuter Accent Colour Black/Granite Gender Unisex
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order. Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed BEFORE 2pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same day, usually with Parcelforce (requiring a signature). Any Next Day orders received after this time will be despatched the following working day. Please note any orders placed AFTER 2 PM on Thursdays will be despatched on Friday, but not delivered until the following week. Next Day isn't possible on Bank Holidays. If you have a mobile number on your account you will receive SMS notifications regarding delivery (UK mainland deliveries only).
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to European countries will cost £9.95.
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to other international destinations will cost £11.95.
Orders over 2kgs or bulky orders may be more expensive to post - we will contact you before we process your order if this is the case. The majority of our International orders are sent with Royal Mail's International Signed or Tracked services, which will then be passed to the postal service of your country for onward delivery.
We are happy to deliver most items to BFPO addresses. If your location means that your purchase is VAT-exempt, we are happy to deduct the VAT from your order before shipping. Please make sure that you include your BFPO number in the Postcode field on your order so we can verify the VAT-exemption.
When filling in your details on the website, please enter your card holder address as normal, and the delivery address in the following format:
First Name/Last Name
Address Line 1
Your appointment or unit
Your barracks or PO Box no.
Your BFPO no.
Choose BFPO if you are VAT-exempt, United Kingdom if you are not
Delivery is free to BFPO addresses, however we may be unable to ship certain items due to their size, weight or value. We will contact you if this is the case. If you have any problems or queries, please contact us.
Write Your Own Review