Petzl Actik Headtorch
The Petzl Actik is a powerful, versatile yet compact headtorch which is excellent for fast paced outdoor activity. Its 350 lumen mixed beam output makes it ideal for climbing, running, hiking and backpacking. It's full of nice touches, like a reflective headband with integrated whistle, and the variety of beam settings cater for proximity work, wide beam general lighting, and focused settings for high level activity. There's also a red light for map reading or for use as a strobing beacon in emergencies. Excellent.
The Actik is also compatible with the Petzl CORE rechargeable battery, which can be fitted just like the AAAs that come as standard.
- Weight: 86g
- Two beam patterns (flood or mixed) and several lighting modes meet the need for high-performance lighting in outdoor activities: proximity or distance vision and rapid movement
- Single button cycles through different brightness and colour modes
- Long burn time:
- Max burn time: brightness 6 lm, beam distance 8 m, burn time 120 h
- Standard: brightness 100 lm, beam distance 45 m, burn time 12 h, reserve 30 h
- Max power: brightness 350 lm, beam distance 80 m, burn time 2 h, reserve 40 h
- Red proximity mode: brightness 2 lm, beam distance 5 m, burn time 60 h
- Red strobe: visible at 700 m for 400 h
- Red lighting preserves night vision and keeps from blinding other members of the group!
- Reflective headband helps you to be seen and is equipped with an emergency whistle for rescue situations
- ACTIK is a HYBRID headlamp: it comes with three standard batteries, and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery
- Light output: 350 lumens
- Beam pattern: flood or mixed
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH or lithium
- CE certified
- Watertightness: IP X4 (weather resistant)
Activities Bouldering, Camping, Climbing, Running, Sport Climbing, Trad Climbing, Travel, Walking Weight 86g Brand Petzl Gender Unisex Lumens 350 Regulated Output No Rechargeable Yes (with optional extra battery) Waterproof No
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order.
Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed BEFORE 2pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same day, usually with Parcelforce (requiring a signature). Any Next Day orders received after this time will be despatched the following working day. Please note any orders placed AFTER 2 PM on Thursdays will be despatched on Friday, but not delivered until the following week. Next Day isn't possible on Bank Holidays. If you have a mobile number on your account you will receive SMS notifications regarding delivery (UK mainland deliveries only).
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to European countries will cost £9.95.
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to other international destinations will cost £11.95.
Orders over 2kgs or bulky orders may be more expensive to post - we will contact you before we process your order if this is the case. The majority of our International orders are sent with Royal Mail's International Signed or Tracked services, which will then be passed to the postal service of your country for onward delivery.
We are happy to deliver most items to BFPO addresses. If your location means that your purchase is VAT-exempt, we are happy to deduct the VAT from your order before shipping. Please make sure that you include your BFPO number in the Postcode field on your order so we can verify the VAT-exemption.
When filling in your details on the website, please enter your card holder address as normal, and the delivery address in the following format:
First Name/Last Name
Address Line 1
Your appointment or unit
Your barracks or PO Box no.
Your BFPO no.
Choose BFPO if you are VAT-exempt, United Kingdom if you are not
Delivery is free to BFPO addresses, however we may be unable to ship certain items due to their size, weight or value. We will contact you if this is the case. If you have any problems or queries, please contact us.
Write Your Own Review