Petzl Sitta Climbing Harness
The Sitta is Petzl's top-end ultralight harness for saving every possible gram whether at your hardest redpoint or highest altitude ascent. While the Sitta harness is incredibly lightweight, it doesn't scrimp on features. You still get a whopping 6 gear loops (plus a small rear haul loop) and slots for Caritool ice-clippers, and the design of the waistband and legloops provides a surprising amount of comfort without needing any foam. This lack of foam not only keeps the weight right down, but also means there's nothing to absorb water, making the Sitta a perfect winter/alpine harness.
- Weight: 240g (size S)
- Ultralight climbing and mountaineering harness
- Spectra® strands are used in the waistbelt and leg loops to give optimal load distribution without the use of foam
- Extremely thin waistbelt and leg loops offer a sleek design, with compactness and light weight pushed to the maximum
- Bonded fabric and lack of stitching in the waistbelt avoids pressure points and gives optimal wear resistance
- Elasticised fixed leg loops and very supple leg loop bridge give great freedom of movement
- DoubleBack HD buckle in forged aluminium has a slim, rounded design that offers good handling and smooth strap glide for quick and easy waistbelt adjustment.
- Ribbed adjustment strap helps prevent accidental loosening
- Reinforced tie-in points in high-tenacity polyethylene for improved resistance to wear from rope friction
- Two rigid high-capacity front equipment loops
- Removable separator for organized racking and quick and easy access to your equipment
- Two supple rear equipment loops to avoid creating pressure points when wearing a pack
- Two integrated CARITOOL tool holder slots
- Rear loop for haul rope
- Bluesign approved product
- 3 year guarantee
Activities Alpine Climbing, Climbing, Ice Climbing, Mixed Climbing, Mountaineering, Ski Mountaineering, Sport Climbing, Trad Climbing, Ultralight, Winter Climbing Weight 240g Brand Petzl Colour Orange/White Gender Unisex CE Rated Yes UIAA Rated Yes Leg Loops Fixed Gear Loops 6 Ice Clipper Slots 2
- Size Guide
Sitta Weight Waist Legs Small 240g 67-77cm 48-53cm Medium 270g 74-84cm 52-57cm Large 300g 81-92cm 55-60cm Corax Weight Waist Legs 1 490g 65-96cm 48.5-59cm 2 540g 76-107cm 54-67cm Adjama Weight Waist Legs Small 460g 71-77cm 47-57cm Medium 485g 77-84cm 51-61cm Large 515g 84-92cm 54-64cm X Large 545g 92-100cm 55-66cm Luna Weight Waist Legs X Small 440g 65-71cm 46-56cm Small 470g 71-77cm 51-61cm Medium 495g 74-84cm 54-64cm Large 525g 84-92cm 55-66cm Macchu Children's
Weight Waist Legs One Size 325g 54-64cm 34-44cm
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order.
Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us.
Click and Collect
At checkout, please enter your billing address as the shipping address, then choose Click and Collect as your Shipping Method. Click and Collect items are available to pick up Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (excluding Bank Holidays), one working day after your order is confirmed.
When your item is ready to collect, you will receive a confirmation email; please either bring a print out of this or show us the email on your phone. You will also need to bring a form of ID which shows the billing address for your order.
Please collect from the back door at the end of Outside's customer car park:
Next Day Delivery - £5.95 - this service has been suspended until further notice due to the Coronavirus crisis
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
There may be delays to international deliveries due to the Coronoavirus crisis. Please see our update here for further information: Outside Update
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to European countries will cost £9.95.
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to other international destinations will cost £11.95.
Orders over 2kgs or bulky orders may be more expensive to post - we will contact you before we process your order if this is the case. The majority of our International orders are sent with Royal Mail's International Signed or Tracked services, which will then be passed to the postal service of your country for onward delivery.
We are happy to deliver most items to BFPO addresses. If your location means that your purchase is VAT-exempt, we are happy to deduct the VAT from your order before shipping. Please make sure that you include your BFPO number in the Postcode field on your order so we can verify the VAT-exemption.
When filling in your details on the website, please enter your card holder address as normal, and the delivery address in the following format:
First Name/Last Name
Address Line 1
Your appointment or unit
Your barracks or PO Box no.
Your BFPO no.
Choose BFPO if you are VAT-exempt, United Kingdom if you are not
Delivery is free to BFPO addresses, however we may be unable to ship certain items due to their size, weight or value. We will contact you if this is the case. If you have any problems or queries, please contact us.
Write Your Own Review