Patagonia Women's Triolet Jacket
Patagonia's 3-layer Gore-Tex® Triolet jacket is a hard wearing and robust jack-of-all-things-alpine. Designed for alpine adventure, the Triolet combines modern fabrics and technical features in a garment built to withstand the worst punishment a mountain can throw at you.
- Weight: 488g
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 100% polyester Gore-Tex® fabric for rugged protection
- Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and 2-way adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Two napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages; two welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Welted, watertight 2-way pit zips in gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist seal
- Elasticised strap at low back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Materials: 3-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester plain-weave Gore-Tex® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight 488g Brand Patagonia Gender Female
- Size Guide
Women's Chest Waist Hip Inseam X Small / 8 86-89cm 70-72cm 93-95cm 81cm Small / 10 91-94cm 75-77cm 98-100cm 81cm Medium / 12 98-102cm 82-85cm 104-108cm 81cm Large / 14 107cm 90cm 113cm 81cm
Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalise our fit descriptions in four ways:
Conforms to the body's contours.
Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting techncial garments may be worn over base layers and light mid-layers.
Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be work over heavier mid-layers.
Drapes loosely on the body.
Classic Boy Fit
Boxy, athletic, with a traditional crew neck.
Formfitting and longer in the torso, with a wider, deeper neck (not quite scoop).
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order. Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed BEFORE 2pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same day, usually with Parcelforce (requiring a signature). Any Next Day orders received after this time will be despatched the following working day. Please note any orders placed AFTER 2 PM on Thursdays will be despatched on Friday, but not delivered until the following week. Next Day isn't possible on Bank Holidays. If you have a mobile number on your account you will receive SMS notifications regarding delivery (UK mainland deliveries only).
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to European countries will cost £9.95.
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to other international destinations will cost £11.95.
Orders over 2kgs or bulky orders may be more expensive to post - we will contact you before we process your order if this is the case. The majority of our International orders are sent with Royal Mail's International Signed or Tracked services, which will then be passed to the postal service of your country for onward delivery.
We are happy to deliver most items to BFPO addresses. If your location means that your purchase is VAT-exempt, we are happy to deduct the VAT from your order before shipping. Please make sure that you include your BFPO number in the Postcode field on your order so we can verify the VAT-exemption.
When filling in your details on the website, please enter your card holder address as normal, and the delivery address in the following format:
First Name/Last Name
Address Line 1
Your appointment or unit
Your barracks or PO Box no.
Your BFPO no.
Choose BFPO if you are VAT-exempt, United Kingdom if you are not
Delivery is free to BFPO addresses, however we may be unable to ship certain items due to their size, weight or value. We will contact you if this is the case. If you have any problems or queries, please contact us.
Write Your Own Review