Patagonia Micro Puff Women's Hoody
The Micro Puff Hoody has the heighest warmth-to-weight ratio of any synthetic jacket that Patagonia have ever made. The Micro Puff® maximises performance and minimises pointless fluff. It uses ultralightweight, water-resistant, down-like warmth with PlumaFill synthetic insulation to deliver a revolutionary feather-light down alternative.
- Weight: 227g
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Centre-front zip has a wicking interior storm flap and a zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted zipped handwarmer pockets
- Left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced karabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Elasticated cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- Shell and lining: 0.7-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® with a DWR (durable waterproof repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 65-g PlumaFill 100% polyester
- Insulation: 65-g PlumaFill 100% polyester
Weight 227g Brand Patagonia Gender Female Charity 1% for the planet Ethical Supply Bluesign, Fair Labour Association, Fair Trade, Fair Trade Textile Standard, Higg Index Eco-Friendly Processes Bluesign Eco Friendly Materials Bluesign
- Size Guide
Women's Chest Waist Hip Inseam X Small / 8 86-89cm 70-72cm 93-95cm 81cm Small / 10 91-94cm 75-77cm 98-100cm 81cm Medium / 12 98-102cm 82-85cm 104-108cm 81cm Large / 14 107cm 90cm 113cm 81cm
Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalise our fit descriptions in four ways:
Conforms to the body's contours.
Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting techncial garments may be worn over base layers and light mid-layers.
Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be work over heavier mid-layers.
Drapes loosely on the body.
Classic Boy Fit
Boxy, athletic, with a traditional crew neck.
Formfitting and longer in the torso, with a wider, deeper neck (not quite scoop).
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order.
Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us.
Click and Collect
At checkout, please enter your billing address as the shipping address, then choose Click and Collect as your Shipping Method. Click and Collect items are available to pick up Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (excluding Bank Holidays), one working day after your order is confirmed.
When your item is ready to collect, you will receive a confirmation email; please either bring a print out of this or show us the email on your phone. You will also need to bring a form of ID which shows the billing address for your order.
Please collect from the back door at the end of Outside's customer car park:
Next Day Delivery - £5.95 - this service has been suspended until further notice due to the Coronavirus crisis
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
There may be delays to international deliveries due to the Coronoavirus crisis. Please see our update here for further information: Outside Update
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to European countries will cost £9.95.
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to other international destinations will cost £11.95.
Orders over 2kgs or bulky orders may be more expensive to post - we will contact you before we process your order if this is the case. The majority of our International orders are sent with Royal Mail's International Signed or Tracked services, which will then be passed to the postal service of your country for onward delivery.
We are happy to deliver most items to BFPO addresses. If your location means that your purchase is VAT-exempt, we are happy to deduct the VAT from your order before shipping. Please make sure that you include your BFPO number in the Postcode field on your order so we can verify the VAT-exemption.
When filling in your details on the website, please enter your card holder address as normal, and the delivery address in the following format:
First Name/Last Name
Address Line 1
Your appointment or unit
Your barracks or PO Box no.
Your BFPO no.
Choose BFPO if you are VAT-exempt, United Kingdom if you are not
Delivery is free to BFPO addresses, however we may be unable to ship certain items due to their size, weight or value. We will contact you if this is the case. If you have any problems or queries, please contact us.
Write Your Own Review