Lamina Z Spark Synthetic Insulated Sleeping Bag
The Lamina Z Spark is a warm, affordable, and water-repellent synthetic sleeping bag from Mountain Hardwear, with unique Lamina™ construction for ultimate warmth. Thermal.Q™ insulation is both compressible and durable, and is mapped to place more insulation in the areas where you need it the most. Welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots. Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture and a lightweight nylon shell repels water. The full-length durable #8 zipper has double sliders for ventilation.
- Weight: 0.96 kg
- Comfort Rating: 6°C
- Limit: 1°C
- Stuff Size: 18 cm x 36 cm
- Inside Length: 183 cm
- Shoulder Girth: 160 cm
- Hip Girth: 150 cm
- Foot Girth: 104 cm
- Bag Shape: Comfort Mummy Cut - Wider through the shoulders and torso for maximum warmth without constriction
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes weight without constriction
- Proprietary, welded Lamina™ construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Thermal.Q™ insulation has outstanding compressibility and maintains excellent loft
- Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag
- Full length #8 zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Durable, lightweight nylon shell with DWR treatment repels water
- Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture
- Zippered pocket at shoulder for storage
- Stuff sack and mesh storage bag included
- Insulation: Thermal.Q™ Synthetic insulation 60 g/m²
- Bag Shell: Nylon 30D Micro Ripstop
Activities Camping, Travel Weight 960g Size Packed size: 8 cm x 36 cm Brand Mountain Hardwear Accent Colour Flame Gender Male Insulation Type Synthetic Length (cm) 183
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order.
Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed BEFORE 2pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same day, usually with Parcelforce (requiring a signature). Any Next Day orders received after this time will be despatched the following working day. Please note any orders placed AFTER 2 PM on Thursdays will be despatched on Friday, but not delivered until the following week. Next Day isn't possible on Bank Holidays. If you have a mobile number on your account you will receive SMS notifications regarding delivery (UK mainland deliveries only).
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to European countries will cost £9.95.
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to other international destinations will cost £11.95.
Orders over 2kgs or bulky orders may be more expensive to post - we will contact you before we process your order if this is the case. The majority of our International orders are sent with Royal Mail's International Signed or Tracked services, which will then be passed to the postal service of your country for onward delivery.
We are happy to deliver most items to BFPO addresses. If your location means that your purchase is VAT-exempt, we are happy to deduct the VAT from your order before shipping. Please make sure that you include your BFPO number in the Postcode field on your order so we can verify the VAT-exemption.
When filling in your details on the website, please enter your card holder address as normal, and the delivery address in the following format:
First Name/Last Name
Address Line 1
Your appointment or unit
Your barracks or PO Box no.
Your BFPO no.
Choose BFPO if you are VAT-exempt, United Kingdom if you are not
Delivery is free to BFPO addresses, however we may be unable to ship certain items due to their size, weight or value. We will contact you if this is the case. If you have any problems or queries, please contact us.
Write Your Own Review