Montane Via Razor 15 Trail Running Speedpack
The Montane VIA Razor 15 running pack is based on the comfortable Freelight Chassis vest and with a 15 litre main pocket, there's enough space for everything you need for a long day outing in the mountains. Multiple mesh pockets around the vest and chassis are easily accessible for water, snacks and clothing, so once you're off on the trail all your kit is close to hand and you'll just have to keep running!
- Weight: 373g
- Stripped weight: 276g
- Montane Freelight Chassis
- POLYGIENE® permanent odour control keeps the pack fresher and odour free for longer
- Bound seams on the chassis give stronger, soft touch neater edges
- Technically tailored ergonomic Montane Freelight Chassis vest designed for body-hugging load carrying comfort during movement over long distances and whilst running
- Front stretch hook and loop lower body adjustment enables chassis to grip the body whilst running and allow for unrestricted breathing during exertion
- Chassis elastication allows the user’s rib cage to expand freely for unrestricted breathing during exertion
- Low profile sternum stretch adjustment with adjustable hook and multiple attachment points
- Softflask compatible (not included)
- Right and left top elastic loops for compatible Montane SoftFlask™ Straw accessory (sold separately), bladder tube or small race map
- Internal hydration bladder attachment point in vertical compartment with attachment points for tube on chassis
- Two upper stretch mesh storage pockets on chassis; right-hand pocket with security zip
- Two lower Montane SoftFlask™ compatible pockets on chassis; left-hand pocket with security zip
- Two additional extra large stretch mesh storage pockets on either side of the pack harness
- External zipped expandable pocket on main pack body
- Two Main zipped compartments for race clothing and equipment
- External bungee system doubles up as effective compression allowing the pack to be cinched down with low profile 'penny cordlock' adjustment
- Underarm pole attachment point that is easy to access whilst on the move
- New pole attachment option for storage diagonally on the pack
- External bungee provides additional storage with low profile 'penny cordlock' adjustment
- YKK reverse coil Montane semi-auto zips that lock shut and are rustle free
- Zip garages throughout to help prevent weather ingress
- Removable whistle accessory for mountain and race safety
- Top lightweight hang loop
- 360° ‘Dusk Till Dawn’ head torch reflectivity
- RAPTOR UL fabric with Robic™ filaments
- CONTACT Flyte Mesh Air
Activities Running Weight 373g Capacity (litres) 15 Brand Montane Accent Colour Black/Laser Green Gender Unisex
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order.
Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed BEFORE 2pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same day, usually with Parcelforce (requiring a signature). Any Next Day orders received after this time will be despatched the following working day. Please note any orders placed AFTER 2 PM on Thursdays will be despatched on Friday, but not delivered until the following week. Next Day isn't possible on Bank Holidays. If you have a mobile number on your account you will receive SMS notifications regarding delivery (UK mainland deliveries only).
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to European countries will cost £9.95.
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to other international destinations will cost £11.95.
Orders over 2kgs or bulky orders may be more expensive to post - we will contact you before we process your order if this is the case. The majority of our International orders are sent with Royal Mail's International Signed or Tracked services, which will then be passed to the postal service of your country for onward delivery.
We are happy to deliver most items to BFPO addresses. If your location means that your purchase is VAT-exempt, we are happy to deduct the VAT from your order before shipping. Please make sure that you include your BFPO number in the Postcode field on your order so we can verify the VAT-exemption.
When filling in your details on the website, please enter your card holder address as normal, and the delivery address in the following format:
First Name/Last Name
Address Line 1
Your appointment or unit
Your barracks or PO Box no.
Your BFPO no.
Choose BFPO if you are VAT-exempt, United Kingdom if you are not
Delivery is free to BFPO addresses, however we may be unable to ship certain items due to their size, weight or value. We will contact you if this is the case. If you have any problems or queries, please contact us.
Write Your Own Review