Montane Women's Minimus Stretch Ultra Waterproof Jacket
Montane's Minimus range continues to amaze with this incredibly light yet highly featured fully waterproof 2.5 layer Pertex Shield+ stretch fabric jacket, the Minimus Stretch Ultra Jacket. It is a trail runner's dream - super-light, super-packable, waterproof and windproof and now with a softshell face that stretches where you do. What's not to like?
- Weight: 175g
- Ultralight women's waterproof jacket
- 12 – 13 stitch count per inch on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam
- 3mm seam allowance throughout
- Technical tailoring around the arms to prevent arm lift raising the lower hem whilst reaching high
- Articulated elbow darts for a comfortable and ergonomic fit
- 2 point adjustable low profile hood designed to fit comfortably with headwear
- Adjustable face aperture with internal cord exits
- Pre-elasticated rear compression for a close and comfortable fit around the head
- Stiffened hood peak gives stability and wired edge allows adjustability
- Two mesh lined hand-warmer pockets with covered YKK matte AquaGuard® zips positioned clear of a backpack
- MP3 player or phone cord exit point inside left hand pocket
- Ergonomic lightweight zip pullers for ease of use when wearing gloves or mitts
- Full length YKK lightweight matte AquaGuard® front zip that is highly water resistant
- Internal storm guard behind centre front zip with lower press stud to secure hem and prevent further weather entry
- Press stud zipper closure system allows venting through an open front zip whilst ensuring the jacket is secured to the body
- Ergonomic centre front zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves or mitts
- Roll over chinguard lined with brushed fine microfleece for comfort next to the mouth and chin
- Shaped easy to use cuffs with partial elastication for a close fit around wrists or gloves
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord and easy to use cordlocks
- Stuffs into own hand pocket to make a tiny pack size for stowing in a running pack
- Reflective VIA Trail Series® logo details
- Rear external Montane hang loop
- DWR treatment
- Material: 20 Denier PERTEX® SHIELD 2.5 layer fabric with stretch
Material 20 Denier PERTEX® SHIELD 2.5 layer fabric with stretch Weight 175g Brand Montane Gender Female
- Size Guide
Men's Chest Waist Inseam
Small 97cm 76cm 71.5cm 76.5cm 81.5cm Medium 102cm 81cm 74cm 79cm 84cm Large 107cm 86cm 76.5cm 81.5cm 86.5cm X Large 112cm 91cm 79cm 84cm 89cm XX Large 117cm 96cm 81.5cm 86.5cm 91.5cm Women's Bust Waist Hip Inseam
8 82-86cm 64-68cm 90-94cm 71cm 76cm 81cm 10 86-90cm 68-72cm 94-98cm 73.5cm 78.5cm 83.5cm 12 90-94cm 72-76cm 98-102cm 76cm 81cm 86cm 14 94-98cm 76-80cm 102-106cm 78.5cm 83.5cm 88.5cm 16 98-102cm 80-84cm 106-110cm 81cm 86cm 91cm
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order.
Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed BEFORE 2pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same day, usually with Parcelforce (requiring a signature). Any Next Day orders received after this time will be despatched the following working day. Please note any orders placed AFTER 2 PM on Thursdays will be despatched on Friday, but not delivered until the following week. Next Day isn't possible on Bank Holidays. If you have a mobile number on your account you will receive SMS notifications regarding delivery (UK mainland deliveries only).
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to European countries will cost £9.95.
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to other international destinations will cost £11.95.
Orders over 2kgs or bulky orders may be more expensive to post - we will contact you before we process your order if this is the case. The majority of our International orders are sent with Royal Mail's International Signed or Tracked services, which will then be passed to the postal service of your country for onward delivery.
We are happy to deliver most items to BFPO addresses. If your location means that your purchase is VAT-exempt, we are happy to deduct the VAT from your order before shipping. Please make sure that you include your BFPO number in the Postcode field on your order so we can verify the VAT-exemption.
When filling in your details on the website, please enter your card holder address as normal, and the delivery address in the following format:
First Name/Last Name
Address Line 1
Your appointment or unit
Your barracks or PO Box no.
Your BFPO no.
Choose BFPO if you are VAT-exempt, United Kingdom if you are not
Delivery is free to BFPO addresses, however we may be unable to ship certain items due to their size, weight or value. We will contact you if this is the case. If you have any problems or queries, please contact us.
Write Your Own Review