Care Plus Anti-Insect 40% Spray
Care Plus DEET is one of the strongest insect repellents available for the skin. It is registered by the Dutch government and complies with all requirements regarding safety and effectiveness in use. Suitable for tropical locations (where there may be a risk of malaria, dengue, yellow fever) and European territories.
- Weight: 125g
- 100ml Spray
- 45 x 45 x 135 mm
- Powerful DEET-based insect repellent
- Offers up to eight hours of protection against house mosquitoes (Culex species) ,mosquitoes that can cause malaria (Anopheles species) and yellow fever (Aedes species)
- Offers up to four hours of protection against ticks that can cause lyme disease and tick-borne encephalitis (Ixodes species)
- Suitable for all destinations
- Contains the bitter, odourless substance Bitrex® to reduce the likelihood of swallowing
- Does not contain perfume
- Active substancesS: N.N-diethyl-m-toluamide (% w/w) - 40 % w/w; Eucalyptus Citriodora oil - 0.75 %; Ethanol (% w/w) - 59.25 % w/w
- Not to be used on children younger than 3 years
Weight 125g Size 4.5 x 4.5 x 13.5 cm Brand Care Plus Gender Unisex
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order.
Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95 - this service has been suspended until further notice due to the Coronavirus crisis
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
There may be delays to international deliveries due to the Coronoavirus crisis. Please see our update here for further information: Outside Update
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to European countries will cost £9.95.
- Orders weighing 2kgs and under, going to other international destinations will cost £11.95.
Orders over 2kgs or bulky orders may be more expensive to post - we will contact you before we process your order if this is the case. The majority of our International orders are sent with Royal Mail's International Signed or Tracked services, which will then be passed to the postal service of your country for onward delivery.
We are happy to deliver most items to BFPO addresses. If your location means that your purchase is VAT-exempt, we are happy to deduct the VAT from your order before shipping. Please make sure that you include your BFPO number in the Postcode field on your order so we can verify the VAT-exemption.
When filling in your details on the website, please enter your card holder address as normal, and the delivery address in the following format:
First Name/Last Name
Address Line 1
Your appointment or unit
Your barracks or PO Box no.
Your BFPO no.
Choose BFPO if you are VAT-exempt, United Kingdom if you are not
Delivery is free to BFPO addresses, however we may be unable to ship certain items due to their size, weight or value. We will contact you if this is the case. If you have any problems or queries, please contact us.
Write Your Own Review