Boreal G1 Lite Mountaineering Boot
The Boreal G1 Lite is a high altitude mountaineering boot for long alpine routes in the greater ranges or winter alpine climbing. It is ideal for altitudes of 6000-7000m and even above, and is just short of the maximum warmth boots that would allow you to climb in the greater ranges in the winter. Warmer even than any plastic boot out there, it also offers excellent comfort as the fabric upper allows for more flex and a good fit. This fit makes it better for more technical climbing.
- Weight: 2290g (pair size UK 7)
- Incredibly warm boot for high altitude or winter alpine mountaineering
- Double boot with an outer shell and removable inner bootie
- Lightweight, highly abrasion resistant and water-resistant Teramida with Lorica and ceramic reinforced stretch Cordura
- Bi-flex system for superior ankle articulation and comfort
- 6mm EVA insulation layer and Cordura-Sympatex waterproof breathable lining
- 1.4mm neoprene insole for insulation
- Integral elasticated snow skirt
- Lightweight TPU rand for durability
- Inner Bootie:
- Made from very lightweight and extremely insulative triple layer laminate
- Heat reflective aluminium film bonded to a durable polyurethane outer layer and insulative EVA foam on the internal side
- Boreal Dry- Line® waterproof breathable lining with fully thermosealed seams
- Triple Thinsulate® layers (no adhesives used) suround the foot guaranteeing maximum thermal protection with no cold spots
- The sole of the bootie is covered with a durable textured TPU surface
- Easy adjust 'Tanka' and velcro closure system with adjustable fit around the instep area
- Ultralight Boreal PBG-680 carbon composite midsole with lateral torsion control
- Unique Thinsulate lining for superior underfoot thermal insulation
- Vibram Teton rubber outsole with dual density EVA and PU shock absorbing layers
- Differential hardness TPU toe and heel pieces for automatic crampons
Activities Alpine Climbing, Ice Climbing, Mixed Climbing, Mountaineering, Winter Climbing Brand Boreal Gender Male Upper Material Leather, Synthetic Leather Waterproof Yes Crampon Compatibility C3
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order. Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us. Please note that postal services are dealing with unprecedented numbers of orders just now; there may be a short delay in delivery but we will get your order to you as quickly as we can.
Click and Collect
At checkout, please let us know you'd like to collect your order from our Hathersage store, either in the Comments box on the order page or by emailing us at [email protected], quoting your order number. Click and Collect items are available to pick up Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (excluding Bank Holidays), one working day after your order is confirmed.
When your item is ready to collect, you will receive a confirmation email; please either bring a print out of this or show us the email on your phone. You will also need to bring a form of ID which shows the billing address for your order.
Please collect from the back door at the end of Outside's customer car park:
Online Only Range
“Online only” products are not available for immediate despatch but you will still normally receive these items within 5-7 days of placing an order. If there are likely to be any further delays we will of course be in touch. These products cannot be purchased in our store.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed BEFORE 2pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same day, usually with Parcelforce (requiring a signature). Any Next Day orders received after this time will be despatched the following working day. Please note any orders placed AFTER 2 PM on Thursdays will be despatched on Friday, but not delivered until the following week. Next Day isn't possible on Bank Holidays. If you have a mobile number on your account you will receive SMS notifications regarding delivery (UK mainland deliveries only).
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
International service suspended
Unfortunately international orders are temporarily suspended due to the impacts of Coronavirus and Brexit related regulations. We are working to restore normal service when we can - please email [email protected] if you would like an update when we resume international services. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.
Write Your Own Review