We're happy to announce that Outside Shop has reopened!
Monday 12th April 2021
Following lockdown 3.0, we're very happy to be swinging open the doors of the Outside Shop in Hathersage again. As before, we'd like to thank our amazing customers, staff and suppliers for helping Outside to weather another lockdown; we're so grateful for your support.
However, due to the slow and steady approach to lockdown exit, the cafe must remain closed until at least 17th May.
In the meantime, the shop will be operating with the previous hygiene and safety measures, which are under constant review, to make sure we're doing everything possible to prevent transmission of Covid-19. James' video and the health and safety info below still applies but if you have any further questions please do call or email us.
Tuesday 22nd December - International service suspended
How to get around Outside
Please follow our new one way system – the entrance is from the back door, in the car park.
The one way system is clearly marked throughout the shop with signs every two metres to help you distance yourself from staff and customers.
Hygiene - at the entrance, and all around the shop you'll see hand sanitisers – please use liberally and don't touch your face.
What would you like?
- If you've already decided what you'd like to buy, why not order it online? We can either send it to you or you can collect it from the shop, using our new Click and Collect service. (We've even put up a shelter by the collection point to stop you getting wet while you wait for us to answer the door!)
- Alternatively, you can let the member of staff at the door know – they can have your goods ready for you at the till so you can move through the shop swiftly.
- If you need to browse or try things on, we're set up for that too:
- Clearly marked, distanced seating that can be swapped and/or cleaned throughout the day.
- Some areas within the shop, such as the boot room, may be temporarily roped off if they reach safe capacity.
- If you wish you can email us at [email protected] or call 01433 651936 to reserve a boot fitting slot.
Further health and safety information
Till areas are screened. Only one till in each area will be in use – please be patient if you have to queue.
The changing rooms are closed for now – please try on jackets and tops on the shop floor as necessary.
We cannot guarantee that items on the shop floor have not been picked up or tried on recently by someone else. Again, please use plenty of hand sanitiser and do not touch your face.
All returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours before being returned to the shop floor.
The Outside cafe will remain closed for the time being.
See you soon!
Assuming there is no change to the current government advice, we will reopen at 11 am (to allow for staff training) on 15th June. We're looking forward to welcoming you all back to Outside. We've missed you.