We're pleased to announce that the Outside cafe has now reopened.
We are happy to say the Outside Café is now open and we're really looking forward to seeing you.
Please use the side entrance, off the main road (there is no access through the shop). The balcony has been cleared and is now a waiting area, where café staff will greet you and find a table for you. Once seated, you will find a menu on your tables. When you have made your choice, please send one of your group to place your order at the counter - one customer at a time, please.
Unfortunately as we now need the balcony space to safely seat our customers, we can no longer allow dogs (except guide dogs) in the Café.
Don't forget, we do offer take away food and drink, so if you want to order in advance please call us 01433 651936 (option 3) and we can prepare your meal to go!
All the staff have appropriate PPE and a strict cleaning/disinfecting rota is being applied.
Opening Times (Food Served)
Outside Shop now open
It's been a difficult few months for us all. When we took the decision to close the Outside shop we were overwhelmed by the support we had from our customers, our staff and our suppliers. We've continued to sell online and we've been really grateful for every single order. You are all awesome.
In the meantime, we were busy putting in place new hygiene and safety measures. These will be reviewed constantly, to make sure we're doing everything possible to prevent transmission of Covid-19.
Please have a look at James' latest video which will show you around, and we've also summarised the main points below.
How to get around Outside
Please follow our new one way system – the entrance is from the back door, in the car park.
The one way system is clearly marked throughout the shop with signs every two metres to help you distance yourself from staff and customers.
Hygiene - at the entrance, and all around the shop you'll see hand sanitisers – please use liberally and don't touch your face.
What would you like?
- If you've already decided what you'd like to buy, why not order it online? We can either send it to you or you can collect it from the shop, using our new Click and Collect service. (We've even put up a shelter by the collection point to stop you getting wet while you wait for us to answer the door!)
- Alternatively, you can let the member of staff at the door know – they can have your goods ready for you at the till so you can move through the shop swiftly.
- If you need to browse or try things on, we're set up for that too:
- Clearly marked, distanced seating that can be swapped and/or cleaned throughout the day.
- Some areas within the shop, such as the boot room, may be temporarily roped off if they reach safe capacity.
- If you wish you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01433 651936 to reserve a boot fitting slot.
Further health and safety information
Till areas are screened. Only one till in each area will be in use – please be patient if you have to queue.
The changing rooms are closed for now – please try on jackets and tops on the shop floor as necessary.
We cannot guarantee that items on the shop floor have not been picked up or tried on recently by someone else. Again, please use plenty of hand sanitiser and do not touch your face.
All returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours before being returned to the shop floor.
The Outside cafe will remain closed for the time being.
See you soon!
Assuming there is no change to the current government advice, we will reopen at 11 am (to allow for staff training) on 15th June. We're looking forward to welcoming you all back to Outside. We've missed you.