Arc'teryx Alpha SV Waterproof Jacket - Men's
Your very own storm shelter, the Alpha SV men's waterproof jacket is a proven performer in severe alpine conditions. Arc'teryx have paired their most durable face fabric with GORE-TEX PRO Most Rugged Technology for incredibly long lasting protection, in the harshest mountain conditions.
The Micro Grid Backer enhances resistance to abrasion and contamination. The backer is dope dyed, a process using substantially fewer resources than traditional dye processes. Featured for confidence in extreme conditions, the Alpha SV includes an embedded RECCO® reflector for improved searchability in emergency situations, the Arc'teryx helmet compatible StormHood™, pit zips, and articulated construction that frees you to move across mountain terrain.
- Weight: 485 g (size M)
- Durable, abrasion resistant waterproof jacket
- Windproof and breathable
- Suitable for Rock Climbing / Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing / Expedition
- Cut and patterning
- Generous cut for easy layering - regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Strategically placed narrow GORE seam tape (8mm width)
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Super durable N100d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO is highly abrasion resistant
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Hood, hems, collar and cuffs
- Laminated hood brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™ with ball cap adjustment
- Tall collar with laminated chin guard
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Cohaesive™ hem adjusters function as Hemlock™ to prevent jacket from slipping out from under a climbing harness
- Drop back, laminated hem
- One internal dump pocket
- Internal zipped security pocket
- One left bicep pocket with WaterTight™ zip and RS™ Zip Sliders
- Two external volume pleated chest pockets with WaterTight™ zips and RS™ Zip Sliders
- RECCO® reflector in the left bicep pocket
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Custom TPU zip pulls
- WaterTight™ external zips
- Pit zips for easy venting
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
Material N100d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO - bluesign Approved Material Weight 485g Brand Arc'teryx Colour Phenom Gender Male
- Size Guide
Men's Tops Chest Waist Hip Sleeve X Small 94cm 74cm 91cm 81cm Small 97cm 79cm 97cm 84cm Medium 102cm 84cm 102cm 86cm Large 109cm 91cm 109cm 89cm X Large 117cm 99cm 117cm 91cm XX Large 127cm 109cm 127cm 94cm Men's pants Waist Hip Short inseam Regular inseam Long inseam X Small 74cm 91cm 72cm 77cm 84.6cm Small 79cm 97cm 72cm 77cm 84.6cm Medium 84cm 102cm 72cm 77cm 84.6cm Large 91cm 109cm 74cm 79cm 86.6cm X Large 99cm 117cm 76cm 81cm 87.6cm XX Large 109cm 127cm 77cm 82cm 88.6cm
We try to keep the site updated with products that are in stock and despatch within 1-2 working days (Mon-Fri). Occasionally items ordered may be out of stock. If this should happen we will contact you to let you know when we will be able to despatch your order. Please note that all deliveries are made between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday and may require a signature.
Orders are typically despatched with Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please note that this is a guideline only as a different delivery method may be used depending on the size/weight of your order – if you would like any more information on your delivery please contact us. Please note that postal services are dealing with unprecedented numbers of orders just now; there may be a short delay in delivery but we will get your order to you as quickly as we can.
Click and Collect
At checkout, please let us know you'd like to collect your order from our Hathersage store, either in the Comments box on the order page or by emailing us at [email protected], quoting your order number. Click and Collect items are available to pick up Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (excluding Bank Holidays), one working day after your order is confirmed.
When your item is ready to collect, you will receive a confirmation email; please either bring a print out of this or show us the email on your phone. You will also need to bring a form of ID which shows the billing address for your order.
Please collect from the back door at the end of Outside's customer car park:
Online Only Range
“Online only” products are not available for immediate despatch but you will still normally receive these items within 5-7 days of placing an order. If there are likely to be any further delays we will of course be in touch. These products cannot be purchased in our store.
Next Day Delivery - £5.95
Orders placed BEFORE 2pm Mon-Fri will be despatched the same day, usually with Parcelforce (requiring a signature). Any Next Day orders received after this time will be despatched the following working day. Please note any orders placed AFTER 2 PM on Thursdays will be despatched on Friday, but not delivered until the following week. Next Day isn't possible on Bank Holidays. If you have a mobile number on your account you will receive SMS notifications regarding delivery (UK mainland deliveries only).
Redirection of your order once despatched
We regret to say that we are unable to change the address or postcode on a parcel once it has been despatched. We therefore recommend that you check your delivery address and postcode carefully before completing the order as this will not be checked by us before despatch. We also recommend that orders are sent to an address where someone will be available all day to receive the parcel, e.g. a work address.
European and International Delivery
International service suspended
Unfortunately international orders are temporarily suspended due to the impacts of Coronavirus and Brexit related regulations. We are working to restore normal service when we can - please email [email protected] if you would like an update when we resume international services. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.
Write Your Own Review